The 30-day writing challenge…as told through the eyes of the characters from Phoenix Element!
Time to ask some of the characters from Phoenix Element where they would like to live if given the chance. But it has to be a place that they have never visited before! (Places considered are all based on Earth, in order to be more relatable.)
- Anya: I love where I’m at right now, but I haven’t had the time or chance to really settle in. But if I could, I would love to live in Bali. Such a beautiful island!
- Ashima: Derinkuyu in Turkey.
- Celestria: I would love to live in a small cabin within the Mosegard Forest in Denmark.
- Colin: Rome, I would love to visit Vatican City.
- Duncan: The Tintagel Castle, in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Do you think they would let me live there? It would be an honor.
- Josh: I would love to live in Brazil! Sao Paulo especially! The lights, the beaches, the people! I could be anyone and everyone there.
- Kasiff: Queensland, Australia. As close to the Simpson Desert as possible!
- Miles: Disney World counts, right?
- Nessar: Three Rivers in California. I want to be closer to Earth’s largest tree.
- Nienna: The Darien National Park in Panama. A lifetime of discovery!
- Ozma: Salzburg, Austria.
- Raine: Dubai, but I might end up missing living among the stars on a space station. So much metalwork and noises around me. Or maybe Sumatra, mainly for their volcanos.
- Sara: New York City.
- Taryn: Bern, Switzerland. It looks so cozy there!
- Zarnell: Japan! Mostly for their technology advances!